CORONAVIRUS & NPS
While we sincerely hope none of us are impacted by the Coronavirus, it would be prudent to let you know that while the risk is still considered 'very low', the Committee acknowledges that this could quickly change.
For this reason, the NPS Committee will keep an eye on the situation and let you know of any decision to not go ahead with a meeting via email, our NPS Website and/or our Members Only Facebook page.
We will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible but if you could check for updates on Sundays prior to a meeting or on the actual Monday it would be appreciated. So please check your email, the Facebook Group or our website for any updates.
There is a possibility that we will not be able to hold meetings for the following reasons:
- Instructions from central government/health authorities
- Instructions from The Chestnuts Club
- Instructions from the Council
- Key NPS people are unavailable
- Speakers/Judges are unavailable and alternative plans cannot be made.
If Members could please note the following:
Follow the guidance that the NHS and Government are issuing
- Any NPS members who are not feeling well must not attend meetings
- Should you become unwell or suspect you may have contracted Coronavirus, it in addition to contacting people you have been in contact with, if you could inform a member of the Committee it would be appreciated.